Thursday, December 14, 2006

Janus Round 3, FMI Round 1

I got a call yesterday from the HR woman at Janus. She said that I had "left an excellent impression" on the Senior Director. I am psyched. So she set me up with a face to face interview at the Janus office here in Denver on Tuesday. I will be meeting with two guys from the group I would work in, so I can hopefully find out what the hell this job will be doing. I don't think I am ready to take a full-time job on top of being a full-time student, so I am going to see if I can make it a part-time job, if they really want me.

I finally heard back from FMI today and will be meeting with a Senior Associate in the Investment Banking Division. We'll see how it goes. This is for a paid internship, which is more appealing to me than the full-time Janus job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.