Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Deutsche Bank, Ireland, and Smart Money Magazine

I just got declined by Deutsche Bank for a full time analyst position in the US. While I am not surprised, it still is never fun to get a rejection.

A recruiter from New York contacted me and has presented me with one of the most promising leads for working overseas which I have received. She is Irish and assists Americans get jobs and work visas in Ireland. I am updating my resume and following up today.

Smart Money Magazine contacted me regarding this blog and I had a phone interview on the 20th. Today I received a phone call from a fact-checker from the magazine and will be included in an article about blogs in the March issue. I don't believe they will be including the URL for this blog, but the title will be included, and as I said in a previous post, Google is working exceedingly well when searching for this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.